Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Its a Mad World

I mad at Harry. I can't remember why exactly. I'll blame it on being menstrual. But I'm not telling him that.

I'm still mad too- even though I know its silly. I want to be mad at him for it raining all weekend and for living 1 hour 45 mins away from me. Its also his fault that I had to go to two different Walmarts today to get the on sale Garmin. I even (criminal this is, I admit) want to yell at him for not being able to read my mind.

Mostly I'm mad because he hasn't called me yet to call me out on being stupid for being mad. He's probably smarter than I'm giving him credit for considering he hasn't called me while in this state.

I heart my man.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I passed along an award to you! Congrats!!

    xo Anastasia B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe. wow, you haven't updated in longer than i have! i hope this means things are going well for you. :)

    ReplyDelete