Here are a couple of things I revel in during these crazy awesome single days:
- I can sleep so late. Work mornings I sleep until 7:52 (after an hour of playing cat and mouse with the alarm clock) and drag my butt into the office right before 9:00 a.m. Weekends... no kiddies needing attention or hubbies rustling the sheets. Ahhhh.... peaceful, perfect sleep.
- I don't have to share. My shampoo is my shampoo. My TV is my TV. I can buy the expensive coffee because it will last forever anyway. No one is helping themselves to my food. Its all about me around my house. Because I'm the only one who lives here.
- I pee with the door open.
- No extra messes.
- If I feel like leaving the house at midnight for who knows what reason, I can do it. No questions asked or explanations needed. If I want to work late, whoo hoo, I go for it. No late carpools, pissy hubbies w/o dinner. Its drive thru night!
- I don't have to come home at all actually.
- I can sit on the couch all night. No moving required.
- No one makes fun of me or disturbs my aura during yoga.
- People take care of me. Since I don't have one designated man to look out for my protection and honor, I have a whole man-army cohesively doing so.
- Clothing is optional. I mean, at home.
- I can flirt as much as I want. Yeah baby.