Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I´m headed to the beach this weekend. Sunshine. Waves. Porch Dinners. I can´t wait!! While I procrastinate packing, I figured I would make a list of what I need to bring. Feel free to borrow the list for whatever excursions you find yourself on this summer!

  1. Much Sunscreen. If I get more than 15 minutes of sun, my melatoninless skin burns to a crisp.
  2. The random assortment of alcohol that has accumulated at my place. Roommates, sisters, friends, etc have left their fruity, girly, rather cheap, headache concoctions behind at my place. A girls beach trip is the perfect time to clean out the freezer.
  3. Dresses. Bikinis. Flip Flops. There's my outfit for each day.
  4. My business cards. I have my funky home business cards that I give to the earthy, funky guys, and my actual job cards that I give to more professional contacty people. Ok, well, I've handed out cards like twice in my life. Its a new objective for 09 though.
  5. Laptop. Then I can facebook whoever I meet... its the background check of the 21st century.
  6. My new pilates DVD. I like to pretend like I'll use it. And pretend like I can dance away 10 pounds before Friday. (A girl can always dream!)
  7. My game.
  8. My undying hope that I will meet the perfect, fun, single christian man at the beach waiting just for me to sweep my off my feet.
  9. Cheese and crackers baby.
  10. My girls!!!

Yay!! Ok, now I'm psyched up to pack!!

1 comment: