I might have been wrong.
There, I said it.
I might like Harry.
The Saturday Harry Date was comprised of a short little drive to meet up, and then proceeded to include a daytime sporting event, a cool 8:00 dinner and (since I wasn't tired of him yet) a visit to my favorite blues club. I got home at 4 a.m.
So, lets analyze. Why do I like this guy?
Break out the bullet points.
- He. is. so. easy. to. talk. to. And. fun. to. talk. to. Period.
- He came prepared. And was early.
- Omgosh, he is hilarious. And he gets my humor!
- He talks. About interesting stuff.
- He has a passion. And pursues it.
- He drinks beer and loves God. Maybe I shouldn't put those together but in my mind, they are in a way, quite intertwined.
- He write good.
- He is timely and considerate.
- On a cleanliness scale (as in housekeeping, not hygiene) of 1-10, he is a 9. His impeccable, nothing is out of place car proves it.
- He likes me.
Ok, thats all I can say for now, I'm already scared to say too much too soon. We have a tentative date for Saturday. Wish me and my insanity luck!