Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hey Now, I'm a Rock Star

Cutting my hair makes me feel like a rock star.  Probably because my mom always made us keep our hair long whilst experiencing childhood.  Oh, and there was that boyfriend that asked me to promise him I wouldn't cut it for a year (read about that and other shenanigans here).  Well, I have seen the light and fallen in love with cutting my crazy curly hair shorter and shorter each time.

Today I decided it was time to get some space between my hair and my shoulders.  Yup.  I did it.  I just walked in and told my cute little hair dresser to take it off.   She took off over 4 inches of hair AND even did the angled short in the back, long in the front.  

Its styled after Thandie Newtons hair here- but mine wont be that long for another month or two!  Now... if only I can snag the dress?


Off to get my items together for my trip to Harry's tomorrow.  Oh, and get prepared for an 8 a.m. meeting with Super (woo hoo).  

Other than the 8 a.m. rendezvous my Friday is looking pretty stupendous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment