Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I could whine more.. but the roach is moving.

I'm feeling a little down lately. I feel down about being down because I'm always that happy go-lucky girl. But I'm just kinda in a lull. Summer is great and all but it seems like everyone goes away. My sister is studying abroad so I don't have my normal hangout bud. My closest friend in my city just got engaged and so she is super busy with him, wedding stuff and family stuff.

And I have this habit of hanging out with Mr. Nice Guy... a lot... and lately I've felt like it will never work out between us. On top of that, I'm supposed to go to this wedding with him this weekend an hour away and I'll be bored half the time because he will be doing groomsmen stuff so I can either go hang out alone in the city or wait around on a guy I feel just so-so about. (I already tried to beg off but he wants me to go so bad and I feel like I would betray him as my friend by not going especially since I already said I would.) And, as just a nice side dish to the weekend, the guy from college who broke my heart (my first real, mature relationship away from my overprotective parent's grip) will be there with his Oh so tall and naturally pretty I-don't-have-to-even-wear-make-up-or-heels wife. And I'll be there (in make up and heels) with a guy I broke up with a year ago.

Yeah, and (while I'm on my whining rant) the most exciting thing that has happened to me lately is that I got pepper spray. Woo. Woo.

And ew. There is a roach out here. I can't even enjoy my own darn porch. I'm going to bed.

Sorry for the sulking but thank you for listening. And I am going out tomorrow night so maybe I'll have better material next time.

****

Update:

Roaches no likey pepper spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment