- Man, there's a lot of guys out there
- Wow, there's a lot of freaks out there
- Lots of people reject me
- I reject lots of people
- Its hard to reject a one armed man
- Apparently one armed men don't like me because he rejected me
- There are a few really cool guys
- The really cool ones don't talk to me or are already taken
- Mostly weird guys try to contact me
- After a while, I started to reconsider what are needs vs. wants
- Its all a little exhausting
So basically, its like real life just a little less personal, less embarrassing and a little quicker.
But, I will tell you this, its not all for naught. I've actually been emailing a really nice, funny, cute, bald guy. Ok, not bald, looks like he shaves his head. I'm not sure if that's a sensitive subject or not so I haven't asked what the deal is yet. His brother has a shaved head too so I was thinking maybe its personal preference? But, hes actually pretty cute with no hair. He's 30, I have no idea what his job title means, hes a christian and he uses words like "clinched" in written correspondence.
I think he senses some of my neurosis, however, I keep getting emails! Score! Wow, I don't know how this thing works, what happens from here?
Guess I'll let you know in the coming entries!