Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Schedule

April 12. The day I am supposed to hear from the London program I applied for as to if I have an interview or not.

I was thinking that was a long time away but its Monday. I haven't heard anything yet. If I do get an interview, I will fly to New York City for it.

So, upcoming April-May, my little sister will graduate May 8, all my family is coming to visit (even my sister and her hubby and baby from Europe!). May 23-25 I'm going to Kansas for my cousin's wedding. And somewhere in there, I might be taking a trip to NYC.

My sister and I also want to take a two-week trip to Costa Rica in June or July.

And then perhaps I will leave for London in August.

I'm really excited at the prospect of all this- I miss airports and planes. Even though my parents will be on the only flight I have confirmed thus far, I have high hopes for my summer travels.

Side note: Harry was invited to the wedding (by me) but he doesn't have enough money.

So, basically, I'm going to work, putting up with the insanity, trying to leave by five and ready for an invitation to take a leap from my current life to my next adventure.

Until then, I will be excited about my flight to my family reunion!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I really hope that you get good news about London. Such fun. I know that we'll all be living vicariously through you.

    Where at in Kansas are you going? I'm in ICT if you're looking at the airport list.

    I highly recommend Costa Rica! I went on a mission trip there two years ago. We did a day of zip lining which is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete